- 03/2004: Chicago calibration monitor mounted on UH 2.2m
- 03/2004: SNIFS arrives at UH 2.2m
- 03/2004: LBL and Chicago integration teams arrive in Hawaii
- 03/2004: French SNIFS integration team arrives in Hawaii
- 03/2004: SNIFS arrives in Hawaii for integration
- 03/2004: SNIFS Camera I shipped to Big Island for integration
- 03/2004: SNIFS Camera I upgraded and working at GLS
- 03/2004: SNIFS Cameras II and III shipped to Big Island for integration
- 03/2004: Chicago calibration monitor arrives in Hawaii
- 03/2004: SNIFS Camera II working at GLS
- 03/2004: Chicago calibration monitor shipped to Hawaii
- 03/2004: Work on Camera II and III at GLS
- 02/2004: SNIFS Camera I returns from France to GLS
- 02/2004: SNIFS shipped to Hawaii for integration
- 01/2004: SNIFS Camera III working at GLS
- 01/2004: Work on Camera II and III at GLS
- 11/2003: SNfactory talk at University of Chicago CfCP
- 10/2003: Work on Camera III at GLS
- 09/2003: Cryostat for Camera II return to GLS from France
- 08/2003: SDSU controller for Camera II shipped to GLS
- 08/2003: Cryostat for Camera II shipped to France for fitting
- 07/2003: E2V guider and photometer CCDs arrive at LBL - shipped to GLS
- 07/2003: SDSU controller for Camera III shipped to GLS
- 06/2003: SNfactory collaboration meeting in Lyon,France
- 02/2003: SNIFS review in Lyon,France
- 03/2003: Cryotigers shipped to GLS
- 01/2003: Reached 34 SNe - best 1st year SN search ever
- 09/2002: ARC controller electronics shipped to Lyon, France.
- 09/2002: ARC controllers arrive at LBL.
- 06/2002: Cryotigers arrive at LBL.
- 06/2002: SNfactory collaboration meeting in Lyon, France.
- 06/2002: SNfactory review by French lab directors
- 03/2002: SAGENAP presentation
- 03/2002: 1st SNfactory Type Ia SN spectroscopically confirmed (see IAUC 7846)
- 03/2002: 1st SNfactory SN reported (see IAUC 7842)!
- 11/2001: MOU for use of UH 2.2-m signed.
- 11/2001: HPWREN upgrades North Peak wireless to 8 ft dish.
- 10/2001: Began running NEAT search of Palomar data on PDSF.
- 07/2001: Wireless internet established to Palomar Oschin Schmidt
- 06/2001: SNfactory collaboration meeting in Lyon, France.
- 06/2001: Berkeley Physics Frontier Center proposal rejected.
- 06/2001: Palomar Synergy meeting at CalTech.
- 03/2001: Marconi 2k x 4k CCD arrives at GL Scientific.
- Feb 2001: CCD order received at Marconi.
- 01/2000: Berkeley Physics Frontier Center proposal submitted.
- 01/2001: Wireless internet meeting at Palomar (photos)
Early SNfactory Planning Documents (Restricted)
- Lessons from the Spring 1999 Nearby Campaign
- Assessment of NEAT discovery rate based on Maui observatory
- Estimate of spectroscopy time needed
- Work breakdown and collaboration organization