SNfactory Gantt Chart
This applet generates a Gantt chart based on the data provided in the following applet tab. The applet enables organizing projects and sub-projects into folders for easy browsing. The applet has a search function that facilitates filtering and viewing all the projects assigned to a team member or all the team members assigned to a given project. The applet also has a hotlink feature that enables accessing the team leader's or the team member's pages.
- By default, the applet displays the remaining duration for the projects. However, by enabling the "FullView" checkbox the complete duration for the projects can be displayed.
- Single-click on the horizontal rectangular bar to access the project leader's page.
- Single-click on the folder/project name to see the sub-folders/sub-project names. When a folder is opened only that folder and its contents are visible. This feature enables browsing a large collection of project items in a compact browser window area.
- Single-click on the folder's contents (with the "document" icon) to view the team member's page.
- The search is case-insensitive. The search returns the complete hierarchy of the found document. (Example: "proj2"). The search feature enables filtering and browsing of all projects assigned to a resource or all projects handled by a given resource.
- Each content item can be displayed in upto two lines.
- Font size, style, color, English fonts on the buttons, buttons positioning etc can be altered using the applet's param options.